- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
- JUST IN: Two storey building collapses in Warri
Photos posted by Premium Times shows two soldiers beating a commercial tricycle rider in the presence of onlookers after stripping him naked.
The incident happened in Ajah market, Lagos, on Tuesday, December 26. The soldiers also threatened to cut off the man’s penis.
A trader, who spoke to Premium Times under anonymity, said the man had mistakenly hit the one of the soldiers with his tricycle.