- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
- I’ve been pushed out — Senate President, Saraki, says as he dumps APC for PDP
She claimed her eviction might not be unconnected with her refusal to partake in any sexual activity.
Vandora, who was evicted alongside her strategic partner, Dee-One on Sunday, said she was traumatized after the eviction.
She said people did not vote for her despite being through to her personality, although she is happy she formed new friendship.
Speaking to Africa Magic, Vandora said, ” I was evicted because people did not vote, Our pair was not ordinary.
”I don’t think we did anything wrong, we were not doing what everyone was doing, like the kissing and loving because were trying to stay through to who we were.
On what was her best moment in the house, Vandora said, the party, bonding, friendship and love was great.
According to her, the housemates would make good friends after the show.