- Baba Sala’s friend, colleague, Ajimajasan dies few days apart
- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
She claimed her eviction might not be unconnected with her refusal to partake in any sexual activity.
Vandora, who was evicted alongside her strategic partner, Dee-One on Sunday, said she was traumatized after the eviction.
She said people did not vote for her despite being through to her personality, although she is happy she formed new friendship.
Speaking to Africa Magic, Vandora said, ” I was evicted because people did not vote, Our pair was not ordinary.
”I don’t think we did anything wrong, we were not doing what everyone was doing, like the kissing and loving because were trying to stay through to who we were.
On what was her best moment in the house, Vandora said, the party, bonding, friendship and love was great.
According to her, the housemates would make good friends after the show.