- Nigeria economy is in bad shape, Buhari tells governors
- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
Davido’s hit songs ‘IF’ and ‘FALL’ reaches Diamond, Platinum in sales
Davido shares his trophies as his songs ‘IF’ and ‘FALL’ officially goes Diamond and Platinum in sales
Nigerian popstar, Davido is a happy man at the moment as two of his 2017 monster hit singles hit Diamond and Platinum certifications in sales.
He shared photos of his certification plaques saying, ‘IF’ Is officially Diamond and ‘FALL’ is officially Platinum in sales!!! My ?’s finallly came in as well! GOD IS REAL!! ???! Thank you Guys for making this happen!! just gettin started!!! Bless to my team’.
Just so you know, when a song goes platinum in sales, it means the record has sold 1 million or more copies.