- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
- Bauchi Commissioner, Mahmood Abubakar is dead
- Nigerian ambassador to Qatar, Abdullahi Wase is dead
- Photos from Nasarawa gas explosion
- 2019: Atiku escape mob action after submitting PDP nomination forms
- Photos of 3 APC LG chairman killed in auto crash in Saudi Arabia
- 2019: Saraki, Jonathan in closed door meeting
- Nollywood loses another actress, Uduak Akrah
- Nollywood loses another Veteran Actor, Chike Osuji
Davido’s hit songs ‘IF’ and ‘FALL’ reaches Diamond, Platinum in sales
Davido shares his trophies as his songs ‘IF’ and ‘FALL’ officially goes Diamond and Platinum in sales
Nigerian popstar, Davido is a happy man at the moment as two of his 2017 monster hit singles hit Diamond and Platinum certifications in sales.
He shared photos of his certification plaques saying, ‘IF’ Is officially Diamond and ‘FALL’ is officially Platinum in sales!!! My ?’s finallly came in as well! GOD IS REAL!! ???! Thank you Guys for making this happen!! just gettin started!!! Bless to my team’.
Just so you know, when a song goes platinum in sales, it means the record has sold 1 million or more copies.