- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
- Boat carrying election results, INEC officials capsizes in Delta State; 12 missing
Davido’s hit songs ‘IF’ and ‘FALL’ reaches Diamond, Platinum in sales
Davido shares his trophies as his songs ‘IF’ and ‘FALL’ officially goes Diamond and Platinum in sales
Nigerian popstar, Davido is a happy man at the moment as two of his 2017 monster hit singles hit Diamond and Platinum certifications in sales.
He shared photos of his certification plaques saying, ‘IF’ Is officially Diamond and ‘FALL’ is officially Platinum in sales!!! My ?’s finallly came in as well! GOD IS REAL!! ???! Thank you Guys for making this happen!! just gettin started!!! Bless to my team’.
Just so you know, when a song goes platinum in sales, it means the record has sold 1 million or more copies.