- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
- Court nullifies Omo-Agege’s suspension by Senate, says its unconstitutional
- Court jails Popular SAN, Joseph Nwobike in Lagos over justice perversion
- Bomb explodes at Ohanaeze Ndigbo President’s home in enugu
- Photos: Suicide bombers attacks Mosque in Borno, killed at least 5, injured many
- Thugs attacks Abia APC Secretariat, cart away valuables (Photos)
- Another Daredevil Robbers raid Ekiti bank, kill policeman
Davido’s hit songs ‘IF’ and ‘FALL’ reaches Diamond, Platinum in sales
Davido shares his trophies as his songs ‘IF’ and ‘FALL’ officially goes Diamond and Platinum in sales
Nigerian popstar, Davido is a happy man at the moment as two of his 2017 monster hit singles hit Diamond and Platinum certifications in sales.
He shared photos of his certification plaques saying, ‘IF’ Is officially Diamond and ‘FALL’ is officially Platinum in sales!!! My ?’s finallly came in as well! GOD IS REAL!! ???! Thank you Guys for making this happen!! just gettin started!!! Bless to my team’.
Just so you know, when a song goes platinum in sales, it means the record has sold 1 million or more copies.