- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
- Masked policemen whisk Dino Melaye away from hospital
Late Nollywood filmmaker, Chukwuka Emelionwu aka Kasvid ‘ll be buried on Thursday
Nollywood movie maker, Chukwuka Emelionwu popularly known as Kasvid, who died in a fatal accident on January 17th will be buried tomorrow, 22nd of February.
Veteran filmmaker, Chukwuka Emelionwu, will be buried on Thursday, February 22, in his hometown, Neni, Anaocha Local Government Area of Anambra State.
The notable marketer, popularly known as Kasvid died in a fatal accident on January 17 2018, while on his way to his village.
A candlelight/tribute night was held in his honour at the weekend. The event which was organised by Nollywood stakeholders headed by Sir Emma Isikaku, was graced by movie stars, producers, marketers and friends of the industry including screen twins, Osita Iheme and Chinedu Ikedieze aka Aki and Pawpaw.