- Nigeria economy is in bad shape, Buhari tells governors
- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
Love is a beautiful thing and Nigerians are always ready to celebrate the union of two, this could be because of the slay game that goes down at weddings or the entertainment or maybe the delicious Nigerian party jollof rice.
Either way we celebrate wedding parties like it is the last party of the year, and Nigerian celebrities do this better than anyone especially if it is a celebration for one of them.
Nollywood actors and actresses proved this to be true when they showed up in their best attires for the wedding ceremony of actress and skincare expert Abimbola Ogunnowo and her husband Okiki Afolayan.
We have earlier reported that sript writer and prodcuer, Okiki Afolayan, and his longtime boo, Abimbola Ogunnowo, tied the knot in court on Friday, October 5.
The couple celebrated their union with friends and colleagues on Saturday, October 6, with friends, family members and colleagues. Trust Nigerian actresses and actors to show up in their best slay game attires.
Here are photos below:
View this post on Instagram
Some of the celebrities that turned up for Abimbola Ogunnowo and Okiki Afolayan, #diaryofawakanda was there and took photos of them. @faithia_balogun @sindodotayo @yinkaquadrifilms #oba2018 #nollywood #celebritywedding #okikiafolayan #abimbolaogunnowo #fashionlookbook #gist #aboutyesterday #lagosowanbe #celebrities #actors #entertainment #gossip
Related to this is; 9 Nigerian musicians who are changing the sound of music worldwide