- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
Former BBNaija reality TV star, Uriel cautions married men to leave her alone
Former BBNaija reality TV star, Uriel has cautioned married men to leave her alone so she can find a fellow single guy to hook up with.
In a post she shared on Instastories, she stated that the reason why she doesn’t want to give in to married men is because she doesn’t want a situation where she would have to be on the look out for the married man’s wife when she’s out with him. Read excert from her instastories below
Pls if you are married STOP ASKING ME OUT..ALLOW Me to be a Singlet na with other singlets so we go jam for traffic an Marry..Ah Ah How can i be chilling with someones investment..when we are eating we are both doing Athletics in the name of Hiding?? Its a lie i cant run ooo. I get plenty weight. I want singlet
In another news, some Lagos sex workers has revealed why married men love to patronize them. According to one of the sex worker who identified herself as Jennifer, she said:
Even though i used to collect good money from them, I still pity them as their wives were not taking care of their emotional needs at home.