- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels, 20, has finally confirmed she is married to 59-year-old billionaire politician, Ned Nwoko.
The former child actress who is said to be the 6th wife of Ned, who is a Muslim confirmed the marriage during a question and answer session on her Youtube page, ReginaDanielsTv.
She swapped a ring to her wedding ring finger and said she is marred, when asked about her relationship status. This is the first time the actress is publicly acknowledging her marriage to the billionaire.
The traditional wedding between the pair took place in Delta State last month, just days after she was initiated into the married women’s group in Anioma.
Watch video below