- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
Little Taju Nigerian Celebrities Are Searching For Has Been Found (Photos)
Yesterday the video of Taju, the cute 5-year old boy went viral. The cute Yoruba kid became an instant social media hit the moment his video trying to speak English hit the internet because he hasnt been to school before.
According to comedian, AY other celebs have also contributed towards Taju’s schooling.
Previous contribution post by AY Makun…
Don Jazzy just reached out to me with 500k waiting for little Taju to go to school. We are still waiting to get proper information concerning meeting with him and his parents in Ibadan. Many thanks to @sotayogaga @funmiawelewa @adeniyijohnson who shared the video to our notice. I am so sure with the involvement of @moabudu @falzthebahdguy @iamsmade @_kehindebankole @iambimbothomas and other well meaning Nigerians we shall make this happen to many other Tajus out there. God bless you all. #tajugoestoschool’ he wrote.
Finally the little Taju has been found latest post…
Oyaaaaaaa, I’m so happy right now… Taju has been found � Regrann from @funmiawelewa – After so much stress and trials, we finally found him. Thanks to @elamefa @bolarinwaolamide @tolaolajiire #Taju
Thanks to everyone that wants the best for Taju.
@aycomedian @adeniyijohnson @donjazzy @jagabanyoutube @Alibabagcfr @chelseacurrency @falzthebahdguy @moabudu @iambimbothomas and many more. Thanks!
From the left; Taju’s Dad, Taju’s Mom elder sis, Funmiawelewa, Elamefa, Tola Olajiire, Taju’s Granma and Bolarinwa Olamide. – #regrann
Watch videos of the adorable boy below: