- Baba Sala’s friend, colleague, Ajimajasan dies few days apart
- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
Little Taju Nigerian Celebrities Are Searching For Has Been Found (Photos)
Yesterday the video of Taju, the cute 5-year old boy went viral. The cute Yoruba kid became an instant social media hit the moment his video trying to speak English hit the internet because he hasnt been to school before.
According to comedian, AY other celebs have also contributed towards Taju’s schooling.
Previous contribution post by AY Makun…
Don Jazzy just reached out to me with 500k waiting for little Taju to go to school. We are still waiting to get proper information concerning meeting with him and his parents in Ibadan. Many thanks to @sotayogaga @funmiawelewa @adeniyijohnson who shared the video to our notice. I am so sure with the involvement of @moabudu @falzthebahdguy @iamsmade @_kehindebankole @iambimbothomas and other well meaning Nigerians we shall make this happen to many other Tajus out there. God bless you all. #tajugoestoschool’ he wrote.
Finally the little Taju has been found latest post…
Oyaaaaaaa, I’m so happy right now… Taju has been found � Regrann from @funmiawelewa – After so much stress and trials, we finally found him. Thanks to @elamefa @bolarinwaolamide @tolaolajiire #Taju
Thanks to everyone that wants the best for Taju.
@aycomedian @adeniyijohnson @donjazzy @jagabanyoutube @Alibabagcfr @chelseacurrency @falzthebahdguy @moabudu @iambimbothomas and many more. Thanks!
From the left; Taju’s Dad, Taju’s Mom elder sis, Funmiawelewa, Elamefa, Tola Olajiire, Taju’s Granma and Bolarinwa Olamide. – #regrann
Watch videos of the adorable boy below: