- 2019: Makarfi declares interest in presidency under PDP
- Offa Robbery: Another wanted suspect arrested
- Osinbajo escape death as chopper make emergency landing in Abuja
- Kogi director Haruna David slumps, dies in office
- One feared dead, former Reps member, Opeyemi Bamidele shot at Ado-Ekiti APC secretariat during reception for Kayode Fayemi
- Breaking: IPOB disowns sit-at-home order, tells Ndigbo to ignore Chika Edoziem group
- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
Little Taju Nigerian Celebrities Are Searching For Has Been Found (Photos)
Yesterday the video of Taju, the cute 5-year old boy went viral. The cute Yoruba kid became an instant social media hit the moment his video trying to speak English hit the internet because he hasnt been to school before.
According to comedian, AY other celebs have also contributed towards Taju’s schooling.
Previous contribution post by AY Makun…
Don Jazzy just reached out to me with 500k waiting for little Taju to go to school. We are still waiting to get proper information concerning meeting with him and his parents in Ibadan. Many thanks to @sotayogaga @funmiawelewa @adeniyijohnson who shared the video to our notice. I am so sure with the involvement of @moabudu @falzthebahdguy @iamsmade @_kehindebankole @iambimbothomas and other well meaning Nigerians we shall make this happen to many other Tajus out there. God bless you all. #tajugoestoschool’ he wrote.
Finally the little Taju has been found latest post…
Oyaaaaaaa, I’m so happy right now… Taju has been found � Regrann from @funmiawelewa – After so much stress and trials, we finally found him. Thanks to @elamefa @bolarinwaolamide @tolaolajiire #Taju
Thanks to everyone that wants the best for Taju.
@aycomedian @adeniyijohnson @donjazzy @jagabanyoutube @Alibabagcfr @chelseacurrency @falzthebahdguy @moabudu @iambimbothomas and many more. Thanks!
From the left; Taju’s Dad, Taju’s Mom elder sis, Funmiawelewa, Elamefa, Tola Olajiire, Taju’s Granma and Bolarinwa Olamide. – #regrann
Watch videos of the adorable boy below: