- BREAKING: Channels TV reporter shot during Shi’ites protest is dead
- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
Cardi B vows to never get plastic surgery again
Belcalis Marlenis Almánzar (born October 11, 1992), known professionally as Cardi B is swearing off going under the knife.
The Bodak Yellow rapper took to Twitter on a weekday night to let her legion of fans recognize she vows to never have cosmetic surgery once more when complications have caused physical symptoms and made her miss out on concerts.
I have been figuring out for the past two weeks cause b*tch I ain’t obtaining surgery once more however let Pine Tree State tell you I haven’t got a headache ever since the 26-year-old star explained.
Recently, the mother-of-one showed off her impossibly swollen feet which she said was due to her cosmetic procedures after a flight.
Look how swollen my feet get every time I take flights my stomach gets even more puffy last month she had to cancel some of her shows and went live on Instagram to explain her reasons:
My breasts gotta f***ing heal and it is what it is. She said.