- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
Cardi B vows to never get plastic surgery again
Belcalis Marlenis Almánzar (born October 11, 1992), known professionally as Cardi B is swearing off going under the knife.
The Bodak Yellow rapper took to Twitter on a weekday night to let her legion of fans recognize she vows to never have cosmetic surgery once more when complications have caused physical symptoms and made her miss out on concerts.
I have been figuring out for the past two weeks cause b*tch I ain’t obtaining surgery once more however let Pine Tree State tell you I haven’t got a headache ever since the 26-year-old star explained.
Recently, the mother-of-one showed off her impossibly swollen feet which she said was due to her cosmetic procedures after a flight.
Look how swollen my feet get every time I take flights my stomach gets even more puffy last month she had to cancel some of her shows and went live on Instagram to explain her reasons:
My breasts gotta f***ing heal and it is what it is. She said.