- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
- BREAKING: APC has no guber candidate for Bayelsa election, Court declares
- BREAKING: Scores feared dead, many injured as PDP, APC supporters clash in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: We are ready to release Sowore – DSS
- BREAKING: Barely 24hrs after Oshiomhole Suspension, Edo APC suspends Edo Governor, Godwin Obaseki, Deputy Gov, SSG
- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
Here is the video showing the moment actress Adunni Ade’s son said a heartfelt prayer for her as she celerbated her birthday. Showering lots of praises on his mum, Adunni Ade’s son promised that when he grows up, he will never disappoint her for all the love she showed him.
He said many more wonderful words which can only be heard if you watch the video in link below:
Watch the moment actor, Adunni Ade's son said a heartfelt prayer for her at her birthday dinner. pic.twitter.com/9zLIh6vJtL
— Laila Ijeoma (@LailaIjeoma) June 13, 2019
Sharing the video on Instagram, Adunni Add wrote:
Like I mentioned before, you can never understand a Mother’s bond with her child(ren) All I do, all for these 2. Thank you for loving me, thank you for making me proud. I had no idea he would give a speech and then, the tears started. Thank you for the continuous love! @[email protected]
So sometime last week June 7th sometin like my Birthday, I got a surprise! These people should have just sent me the money Walahi! Ile aye o le!! How it was planned I don’t know, all I know was @yinkadek offered to take me out to eat on his bill I say shoooo! I’m bout to F some food up!! and I meet all these beautiful people there!
Trust your cry baby na @missbowsy Thank You my darling!!!
My heart is big and I do care about a few folks (some not here)
Everyone had a thing or 2 say, still in shock and in awe ! Truly grateful!