- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
How my best friend almost snatched my husband, Nigerian lady narrates ordeal
Lady calls out her ex best friend who almost succeeded in snatching her husband after she accommodated her
A Facebook user, Rachael Daniel took to her page to call out her ex best friend who almost succeeded in snatching her husband after she accommodated her. She shared her photo and wrote;
This picture should go viral please, this is to all lady’s married and those in good relationship, her name is Rita Abba and use to be a very gud friend until she squat In my home n at d tym she really wants to find a man n marry, most times i pray for her, look for jobs for her thou she always don’t want to work,made her part of my family, gave her home.
Never knew she had always wanted my man she tried to take my family in fact she almost succeeded but God is Awesome.I n hubby got separated for some months n he kept d kids n she Rita Abba behind me to take my place.things where moving well for her n my family, she took my kids to gboko of Benue to be with my sister in law n came back to kd, to cut long short, hubby couldn’t live with it so he came for confession, she had been the source of all mishap n conflicts.
Watch out for this girl who is working for the devil n against God. She is out to destroy peaceful homes,families n relationships. Share this post n u may be saving a marriage or relationship. #ithurtstobebetrayedbyafriend.