- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
- I’ve been pushed out — Senate President, Saraki, says as he dumps APC for PDP
How my best friend almost snatched my husband, Nigerian lady narrates ordeal
Lady calls out her ex best friend who almost succeeded in snatching her husband after she accommodated her
A Facebook user, Rachael Daniel took to her page to call out her ex best friend who almost succeeded in snatching her husband after she accommodated her. She shared her photo and wrote;
This picture should go viral please, this is to all lady’s married and those in good relationship, her name is Rita Abba and use to be a very gud friend until she squat In my home n at d tym she really wants to find a man n marry, most times i pray for her, look for jobs for her thou she always don’t want to work,made her part of my family, gave her home.
Never knew she had always wanted my man she tried to take my family in fact she almost succeeded but God is Awesome.I n hubby got separated for some months n he kept d kids n she Rita Abba behind me to take my place.things where moving well for her n my family, she took my kids to gboko of Benue to be with my sister in law n came back to kd, to cut long short, hubby couldn’t live with it so he came for confession, she had been the source of all mishap n conflicts.
Watch out for this girl who is working for the devil n against God. She is out to destroy peaceful homes,families n relationships. Share this post n u may be saving a marriage or relationship. #ithurtstobebetrayedbyafriend.