- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
- Court nullifies Omo-Agege’s suspension by Senate, says its unconstitutional
- Court jails Popular SAN, Joseph Nwobike in Lagos over justice perversion
- Bomb explodes at Ohanaeze Ndigbo President’s home in enugu
- Photos: Suicide bombers attacks Mosque in Borno, killed at least 5, injured many
- Thugs attacks Abia APC Secretariat, cart away valuables (Photos)
- Another Daredevil Robbers raid Ekiti bank, kill policeman
Davido releases locations, dates for his 30 billion Africa tour
David Adeleke a.k.a Davido, has released dates for his latest “30 billion Africa tour, ” after expressing excitement on his social media platform successes recorded from his two hit singles, “If” and Fall”
Davido recently had two of his songs, ‘If’ and ‘fall’ gone diamond and platinum respectively. Davido who just completed a “UK tour” which included performances in Birmingham, Manchester and London said the tour will include to five different countries.
The current Best African Act (MOBO) revealed the different countries in a picture to his fans on Twitter and Instagram.
He wrote in a caption, “30 billion Africa tour starts next month!! What countries will you be attending” #30BillionAfricantour!! We are not stopping. New music comes too”.
30 billion Africa tour will kick off on March, 3rd, 2018 in Kigali, Rwanda.
The music star will showcase his talent to Central Africa when he will be performing in Kinshasa and Brazzaville respectively.
West African cities, Niamey and Dakar will also have the opportunity to see the music star perform some of his hottest hits.