- Baba Sala’s friend, colleague, Ajimajasan dies few days apart
- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
Davido releases locations, dates for his 30 billion Africa tour
David Adeleke a.k.a Davido, has released dates for his latest “30 billion Africa tour, ” after expressing excitement on his social media platform successes recorded from his two hit singles, “If” and Fall”
Davido recently had two of his songs, ‘If’ and ‘fall’ gone diamond and platinum respectively. Davido who just completed a “UK tour” which included performances in Birmingham, Manchester and London said the tour will include to five different countries.
The current Best African Act (MOBO) revealed the different countries in a picture to his fans on Twitter and Instagram.
He wrote in a caption, “30 billion Africa tour starts next month!! What countries will you be attending” #30BillionAfricantour!! We are not stopping. New music comes too”.
30 billion Africa tour will kick off on March, 3rd, 2018 in Kigali, Rwanda.
The music star will showcase his talent to Central Africa when he will be performing in Kinshasa and Brazzaville respectively.
West African cities, Niamey and Dakar will also have the opportunity to see the music star perform some of his hottest hits.