- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Davido releases locations, dates for his 30 billion Africa tour
David Adeleke a.k.a Davido, has released dates for his latest “30 billion Africa tour, ” after expressing excitement on his social media platform successes recorded from his two hit singles, “If” and Fall”
Davido recently had two of his songs, ‘If’ and ‘fall’ gone diamond and platinum respectively. Davido who just completed a “UK tour” which included performances in Birmingham, Manchester and London said the tour will include to five different countries.
The current Best African Act (MOBO) revealed the different countries in a picture to his fans on Twitter and Instagram.
He wrote in a caption, “30 billion Africa tour starts next month!! What countries will you be attending” #30BillionAfricantour!! We are not stopping. New music comes too”.
30 billion Africa tour will kick off on March, 3rd, 2018 in Kigali, Rwanda.
The music star will showcase his talent to Central Africa when he will be performing in Kinshasa and Brazzaville respectively.
West African cities, Niamey and Dakar will also have the opportunity to see the music star perform some of his hottest hits.