- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
- I’ve been pushed out — Senate President, Saraki, says as he dumps APC for PDP
Davido releases locations, dates for his 30 billion Africa tour
David Adeleke a.k.a Davido, has released dates for his latest “30 billion Africa tour, ” after expressing excitement on his social media platform successes recorded from his two hit singles, “If” and Fall”
Davido recently had two of his songs, ‘If’ and ‘fall’ gone diamond and platinum respectively. Davido who just completed a “UK tour” which included performances in Birmingham, Manchester and London said the tour will include to five different countries.
The current Best African Act (MOBO) revealed the different countries in a picture to his fans on Twitter and Instagram.
He wrote in a caption, “30 billion Africa tour starts next month!! What countries will you be attending” #30BillionAfricantour!! We are not stopping. New music comes too”.
30 billion Africa tour will kick off on March, 3rd, 2018 in Kigali, Rwanda.
The music star will showcase his talent to Central Africa when he will be performing in Kinshasa and Brazzaville respectively.
West African cities, Niamey and Dakar will also have the opportunity to see the music star perform some of his hottest hits.