- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Jay-Z buys 40 bottles of expensive drinks, splashes $113k on food at friend’s birthday party
Music mogul and businessman, Jay-Z threw a lavish birthday bash for his good friend who turned 50 last Sunday.
The party was in honour of Juan “OG” Perez, the president of Roc Nation Sports, and the 48-year-old rapper reportedly splashed a whopping sum of $113,000 at three different hot spots in New York City, where they celebrated the birthday.
According to Page Six, he spent $13,000 (N4,663,392.44) for dinner for six including himself at the Zuma restaurant in Midtown, before spending another additional $9,000 (N3,227,869.23) on drinks at Made in Mexico in Inwood.
The site reported that they later moved on to the Playroom nightclub, spending $91,135 (N32,680,666.85) on 40 bottles of Jay’s own Ace Of Spades champagne brand.
It was also stated that Jay-Z “was seen handing bottles out to other tables in the club”.
According to the receipt posted by one staff member, Jay-Z and his friends left a tip of $11,100, to take their grand total to $113,000.