- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
- Tension rocks Akwa Ibom as sacked lawmakers again shut down Assembly complex, move to impeach Speaker
- Gang leader of Offa Bank robbery, Micheal Adikwu dies in Kwara Police’ custody
Man attacks wife with machete, kills self with same arm in Delta (GRAPHIC)
A Man has thrown people into shock after attacking his wife with a machete and used the same machete to kill himself.
A Delta state-based man killed himself shortly after attacking his wife, Evangelist Promise, in an attempt to kill her with a matchete at their home in Asaba, Delta state on Monday February 19th.
Humanrights activist, Prince Gwamnishu Harrison, who shared the story, said the son of the couple was the one that raised an alarm when the deceased was attacking his mother. Read what Harrison wrote below
EVANGELIST MRS. PROMISE LYING CRITICALLY AT THE INTENSIVE CARE UNIT OF FEDERAL MEDICAL CENTRE ASABA.
Her husband inflicted these injuries on her with a machete on Monday evening. She returned from a journey that evening, little did she know that the husband had prepared to kill her. As soon as she entered their room the man started cutting her from her head, The son then cried out to neighbours and then to the police to report the case. The Police arrived the scene to meet the man on the floor. He used the same machete to kill himself. His body has been deposited in mortuary.
What a world?
This woman has been going through hell in her marriage. There are so many wife/husband enduring their marriage and they can’t just confide on anyone until something terrible happens to them. Please she needs our help, Evangelist Promise needs attention financially and otherwise. Visit her at Intensive care unit FMC Asaba. I will visit her tomorrow morning to offer my little support.”