- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
- Court nullifies Omo-Agege’s suspension by Senate, says its unconstitutional
- Court jails Popular SAN, Joseph Nwobike in Lagos over justice perversion
- Bomb explodes at Ohanaeze Ndigbo President’s home in enugu
- Photos: Suicide bombers attacks Mosque in Borno, killed at least 5, injured many
- Thugs attacks Abia APC Secretariat, cart away valuables (Photos)
- Another Daredevil Robbers raid Ekiti bank, kill policeman
Photos: Apostle Suleiman gifts Wife a shopping mall, petrol station and transport company at once
Controversial Man of God, Apostle Suleiman showed off his wealth by gifting his wife some flamboyant and extravagant gifts.
The General Overseer of Omega Ministries, Apostle John Suleiman has once again shown that he is not an average man of God, even though his name is not on the Forbes’ richest list.
One would think it was his wife’s birthday, but no, it wasn’t her birthday. The gifts were only appreciation gifts for being by his side through thick and thin.
For those who know, they really have been through some really ‘thin’ times, especially for standing by him through the sex scandal issue that they recently nipped in the bud ‘miraculously’!
Now don’t go thinking that Suleiman bought his wife an expensive wristwatch or jewelry, no, not even a car! The cleric built a complete shopping mall and a petrol station for his supportive wife. He didn’t stop there, he also gave her the gift of a transportation business!