- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
- I’ve been pushed out — Senate President, Saraki, says as he dumps APC for PDP
Photos: Apostle Suleiman gifts Wife a shopping mall, petrol station and transport company at once
Controversial Man of God, Apostle Suleiman showed off his wealth by gifting his wife some flamboyant and extravagant gifts.
The General Overseer of Omega Ministries, Apostle John Suleiman has once again shown that he is not an average man of God, even though his name is not on the Forbes’ richest list.
One would think it was his wife’s birthday, but no, it wasn’t her birthday. The gifts were only appreciation gifts for being by his side through thick and thin.
For those who know, they really have been through some really ‘thin’ times, especially for standing by him through the sex scandal issue that they recently nipped in the bud ‘miraculously’!
Now don’t go thinking that Suleiman bought his wife an expensive wristwatch or jewelry, no, not even a car! The cleric built a complete shopping mall and a petrol station for his supportive wife. He didn’t stop there, he also gave her the gift of a transportation business!