- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
I am single but not available, says Big Brother Naija housemate, Cee-C
Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Cee-C has revealed that she is single and not searching.
Recall that the pair were on Friday last week caught making love in the house.
According to her, she is searching but not available for any kind of guy.
“Me, I am single and searching but not available to just anyone.”
She further mentioned one Diddy who she claimed was her brother.
“For me Diddy outside the house is more of a brother than a lover,” Cee-c added.
Recall that Tobi and Cee-C were on Tuesday night caught on camera kissing.
However, their relation took a dramatic twist as Tobi nominated Cee-C for eviction on Monday.
Explaining his reasons for putting up Cee-C and her new partner Lolu up for eviction, Toby said, “This is my principle. This is my life and what I believe. The way Lolu is talking, it makes me feel so bad but I just want people to also see things my way.