- Baba Sala’s friend, colleague, Ajimajasan dies few days apart
- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
According to Citi News, Ghanian Police arrested a 22 Nigerian online fraudsters and a Ghanaian taxi driver believed to be an accomplice.
They were nabbed at their hideout at Oyarifa in Accra.
The Police reportedly said they they are processing the suspects for court and will ensure that they are repatriated in coming days.
The police believed that the repatriation is in the right direction and will help reduce the level of crime in the country.