- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
According to Citi News, Ghanian Police arrested a 22 Nigerian online fraudsters and a Ghanaian taxi driver believed to be an accomplice.
They were nabbed at their hideout at Oyarifa in Accra.
The Police reportedly said they they are processing the suspects for court and will ensure that they are repatriated in coming days.
The police believed that the repatriation is in the right direction and will help reduce the level of crime in the country.