- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
- Court nullifies Omo-Agege’s suspension by Senate, says its unconstitutional
- Court jails Popular SAN, Joseph Nwobike in Lagos over justice perversion
- Bomb explodes at Ohanaeze Ndigbo President’s home in enugu
- Photos: Suicide bombers attacks Mosque in Borno, killed at least 5, injured many
- Thugs attacks Abia APC Secretariat, cart away valuables (Photos)
- Another Daredevil Robbers raid Ekiti bank, kill policeman
According to Citi News, Ghanian Police arrested a 22 Nigerian online fraudsters and a Ghanaian taxi driver believed to be an accomplice.
They were nabbed at their hideout at Oyarifa in Accra.
The Police reportedly said they they are processing the suspects for court and will ensure that they are repatriated in coming days.
The police believed that the repatriation is in the right direction and will help reduce the level of crime in the country.