- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
- Bauchi Commissioner, Mahmood Abubakar is dead
- Nigerian ambassador to Qatar, Abdullahi Wase is dead
- Photos from Nasarawa gas explosion
- 2019: Atiku escape mob action after submitting PDP nomination forms
- Photos of 3 APC LG chairman killed in auto crash in Saudi Arabia
- 2019: Saraki, Jonathan in closed door meeting
- Nollywood loses another actress, Uduak Akrah
- Nollywood loses another Veteran Actor, Chike Osuji
Drama as Nigerian man flogs wife in public over side chick
Married Nigerian man pulls out belt and flogs his wife after she slapped his ‘young side chick’ at Filmhouse Cinemas.
A married Nigerian man who took his ”young girlfriend” out on a movie date at Filmhouse got more than he bargained for after his wife showed up and created a scene.
According to an eye witness who spoke to newsmen, the said wife trailed her husband and his alleged girlfriend to Filmhouse, Lekki, yesterday, March 3rd 2018. On getting there, she approached her husband’s vehicle and told the girlfriend to wind down the window after which she gave her two heavy slaps, asking her to step out of the vehicle while shouting ”He is a married man”
Infuriated by his wife’s actions, the husband pulled out his belt and began flogging his wife with it. The wife ran back to her vehicle for safety and tried to drive out but her husband blocked her, asking her to return the SUV as he bought it for her.
LASTMA officials had to intervene to stop the husband from beating his wife further. Watch video from the scene below.