- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
- Tension rocks Akwa Ibom as sacked lawmakers again shut down Assembly complex, move to impeach Speaker
Drama as Nigerian man flogs wife in public over side chick
Married Nigerian man pulls out belt and flogs his wife after she slapped his ‘young side chick’ at Filmhouse Cinemas.
A married Nigerian man who took his ”young girlfriend” out on a movie date at Filmhouse got more than he bargained for after his wife showed up and created a scene.
According to an eye witness who spoke to newsmen, the said wife trailed her husband and his alleged girlfriend to Filmhouse, Lekki, yesterday, March 3rd 2018. On getting there, she approached her husband’s vehicle and told the girlfriend to wind down the window after which she gave her two heavy slaps, asking her to step out of the vehicle while shouting ”He is a married man”
Infuriated by his wife’s actions, the husband pulled out his belt and began flogging his wife with it. The wife ran back to her vehicle for safety and tried to drive out but her husband blocked her, asking her to return the SUV as he bought it for her.
LASTMA officials had to intervene to stop the husband from beating his wife further. Watch video from the scene below.