- 2019: Makarfi declares interest in presidency under PDP
- Offa Robbery: Another wanted suspect arrested
- Osinbajo escape death as chopper make emergency landing in Abuja
- Kogi director Haruna David slumps, dies in office
- One feared dead, former Reps member, Opeyemi Bamidele shot at Ado-Ekiti APC secretariat during reception for Kayode Fayemi
- Breaking: IPOB disowns sit-at-home order, tells Ndigbo to ignore Chika Edoziem group
- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
Drama as Nigerian man flogs wife in public over side chick
Married Nigerian man pulls out belt and flogs his wife after she slapped his ‘young side chick’ at Filmhouse Cinemas.
A married Nigerian man who took his ”young girlfriend” out on a movie date at Filmhouse got more than he bargained for after his wife showed up and created a scene.
According to an eye witness who spoke to newsmen, the said wife trailed her husband and his alleged girlfriend to Filmhouse, Lekki, yesterday, March 3rd 2018. On getting there, she approached her husband’s vehicle and told the girlfriend to wind down the window after which she gave her two heavy slaps, asking her to step out of the vehicle while shouting ”He is a married man”
Infuriated by his wife’s actions, the husband pulled out his belt and began flogging his wife with it. The wife ran back to her vehicle for safety and tried to drive out but her husband blocked her, asking her to return the SUV as he bought it for her.
LASTMA officials had to intervene to stop the husband from beating his wife further. Watch video from the scene below.