- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
A Nigerian woman got married with fractured legs in Benue State University Teaching Hospital one day after surviving an accident.
The bride, Ruth, was walking along the road on Friday, a day before her wedding, when she was hit by a truck driver and her legs were broken in the accident. She was admitted to the hospital but that did not stop her and her groom from getting married as scheduled on Saturday, March 3, 2018.
According to an eye witness, Ruth’s wedding to Timothy Kwaor held in the hopital. She was dressed in her wedding gown and brought in in a wheel chair. Other patients served as the wedding guests.
See more photos below.