- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
- Court nullifies Omo-Agege’s suspension by Senate, says its unconstitutional
- Court jails Popular SAN, Joseph Nwobike in Lagos over justice perversion
- Bomb explodes at Ohanaeze Ndigbo President’s home in enugu
- Photos: Suicide bombers attacks Mosque in Borno, killed at least 5, injured many
- Thugs attacks Abia APC Secretariat, cart away valuables (Photos)
- Another Daredevil Robbers raid Ekiti bank, kill policeman
A Nigerian woman got married with fractured legs in Benue State University Teaching Hospital one day after surviving an accident.
The bride, Ruth, was walking along the road on Friday, a day before her wedding, when she was hit by a truck driver and her legs were broken in the accident. She was admitted to the hospital but that did not stop her and her groom from getting married as scheduled on Saturday, March 3, 2018.
According to an eye witness, Ruth’s wedding to Timothy Kwaor held in the hopital. She was dressed in her wedding gown and brought in in a wheel chair. Other patients served as the wedding guests.
See more photos below.