- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
- Bauchi Commissioner, Mahmood Abubakar is dead
A Nigerian woman got married with fractured legs in Benue State University Teaching Hospital one day after surviving an accident.
The bride, Ruth, was walking along the road on Friday, a day before her wedding, when she was hit by a truck driver and her legs were broken in the accident. She was admitted to the hospital but that did not stop her and her groom from getting married as scheduled on Saturday, March 3, 2018.
According to an eye witness, Ruth’s wedding to Timothy Kwaor held in the hopital. She was dressed in her wedding gown and brought in in a wheel chair. Other patients served as the wedding guests.
See more photos below.