- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
- Masked policemen whisk Dino Melaye away from hospital
- Emir of Lafia, Isah Mustapha Awgai is dead
- Pandemonium in Katsina community as Gunmen on motorcycles kill four
A Nigerian woman got married with fractured legs in Benue State University Teaching Hospital one day after surviving an accident.
The bride, Ruth, was walking along the road on Friday, a day before her wedding, when she was hit by a truck driver and her legs were broken in the accident. She was admitted to the hospital but that did not stop her and her groom from getting married as scheduled on Saturday, March 3, 2018.
According to an eye witness, Ruth’s wedding to Timothy Kwaor held in the hopital. She was dressed in her wedding gown and brought in in a wheel chair. Other patients served as the wedding guests.
See more photos below.