- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
A Nigerian woman got married with fractured legs in Benue State University Teaching Hospital one day after surviving an accident.
The bride, Ruth, was walking along the road on Friday, a day before her wedding, when she was hit by a truck driver and her legs were broken in the accident. She was admitted to the hospital but that did not stop her and her groom from getting married as scheduled on Saturday, March 3, 2018.
According to an eye witness, Ruth’s wedding to Timothy Kwaor held in the hopital. She was dressed in her wedding gown and brought in in a wheel chair. Other patients served as the wedding guests.
See more photos below.