- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
- Bauchi Commissioner, Mahmood Abubakar is dead
- Nigerian ambassador to Qatar, Abdullahi Wase is dead
- Photos from Nasarawa gas explosion
- 2019: Atiku escape mob action after submitting PDP nomination forms
- Photos of 3 APC LG chairman killed in auto crash in Saudi Arabia
- 2019: Saraki, Jonathan in closed door meeting
- Nollywood loses another actress, Uduak Akrah
‘Slap Rihanna or Punch Chris Brown’ advert promotes domestic violence — Rihanna slams Snapchat
Rihanna has slammed Snapchat over an advert which she claimed was shaming victims of domestic violence.
The advert asked Snapchat users if they would want to slap the singer or punch her former beau, Chris Brown.
The Ad made light of domestic violence by referencing the 2009 incident when the singer’s former boyfriend Chris Brown violently assaulted her.
In her response, the singer accused the platform of bringing shame on domestic violence victims.
Rihanna wrote, “Now SNAPCHAT I know you already know you ain’t my fav app out there!
“You spent money to animate something that would bring intentional shame to [domestic violence] victims and made a joke of it!!!
Snapchat stocks has reportedly dropped by nearly 5% after Rihanna’s statement.