- Thugs attacks Abia APC Secretariat, cart away valuables (Photos)
- Another Daredevil Robbers raid Ekiti bank, kill policeman
- Gunmen in military uniform attacks Naka community in Benue, sets houses ablaze
- Appeal court freezes Fayose’s bank account
- Photos: Police arrest Senator Omo-Agege after Thugs cart away Senate mace during plenary
- Tragedy: Gunmen killed 4 policemen in Benue, 11 others missing (photos)
- Fresh Strike: Killer Herdsmen murder village head in Benue
- Another Popular Nollywood Actor, Tony Aleg is dead
- FG confirms Anambra as oil producing state, approves employment for 10,000 youths
- Swazi king’s 8th wife, Senteni Masango commits suicide
‘Slap Rihanna or Punch Chris Brown’ advert promotes domestic violence — Rihanna slams Snapchat
Rihanna has slammed Snapchat over an advert which she claimed was shaming victims of domestic violence.
The advert asked Snapchat users if they would want to slap the singer or punch her former beau, Chris Brown.
The Ad made light of domestic violence by referencing the 2009 incident when the singer’s former boyfriend Chris Brown violently assaulted her.
In her response, the singer accused the platform of bringing shame on domestic violence victims.
Rihanna wrote, “Now SNAPCHAT I know you already know you ain’t my fav app out there!
“You spent money to animate something that would bring intentional shame to [domestic violence] victims and made a joke of it!!!
Snapchat stocks has reportedly dropped by nearly 5% after Rihanna’s statement.