- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
Ifeanyi Ubah declares interest to run in 2019
Chairman of Capital Oil and Gas, Ifeanyi Ubah, on Friday, formally declared his intention to contest the Anambra South Senatorial District election in 2019.
Ifeanyi Ubah disclosed that he would run on the platform of the All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA).
The businesman spoke when he visited the party’s state Chairman, Chief Norbert Obi.
He later publicly made the announcement at the Oron Palace Hotel Ekwulobia.
Ubah assured Anambra South that he will ensure that their voices are heard.
Vanguard reports that the former governorship aspirant also promised “effective representation, more contributions to the state and the nation”.
Recall that Ubah made last minute detour from the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP to join APGA ahead of the Anambra poll.
He recently explained why he took the decision.
Governor Willie Obiano won the governorship election by landslide.