- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
Indian Security Operatives show off Two Nigerians they arrested with Cocaine
Crime Branch Sleuths on Thursday, March 15, arrested two Nigerian nationals for being in possession of drugs worth Rs 35,000.
The accused, Victor Izuchukwu alias Yaya Kofi Nami (32) and Ajah John Ejike (38) were caught red handed at Parra-Bardez, Goa, India while peddling Rs 25,000 worth of Cocaine and Rs10,000 worth of ganja.
Three mobile phones and a bike were seized from the suspects.
Source: Digital Goa/PrudentGoa