- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
- Boat carrying election results, INEC officials capsizes in Delta State; 12 missing
Wizkid talks on marriage, relocation to Ghana
Nigerian Starboy Wizkid has disclosed his plans for marriage and it might meet the expectations of his Fans.
The Ojuelegba crooner while speaking on Urban 96.5 FM Lagos said marriage is not his thing because he has a lot of women who are dear to his heart.
“I have no plans to get married except all the women that have ever been in my life agree to marry me at the same time.”
When asked to streamline the women and pick one, he replied, “That will be hard because I have a lot of women that are really really dear to my heart”.
All three sons of Wizkid, 27, came from different women – Sola Ogudugu, Binta Diallo and Jada Pollock.
Wizkid further revealed that when he is old, he might relocate to Ghana.