- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Wizkid talks on marriage, relocation to Ghana
Nigerian Starboy Wizkid has disclosed his plans for marriage and it might meet the expectations of his Fans.
The Ojuelegba crooner while speaking on Urban 96.5 FM Lagos said marriage is not his thing because he has a lot of women who are dear to his heart.
“I have no plans to get married except all the women that have ever been in my life agree to marry me at the same time.”
When asked to streamline the women and pick one, he replied, “That will be hard because I have a lot of women that are really really dear to my heart”.
All three sons of Wizkid, 27, came from different women – Sola Ogudugu, Binta Diallo and Jada Pollock.
Wizkid further revealed that when he is old, he might relocate to Ghana.