- Ekiti Election Result: Fayemi wins as overall result emerge online
- World Cup: For the first time since 1990 England qualifies for semi-finals after beating Sweden 2-0
- Former CBN governor, Adamu Ciroma is dead
- Court orders NASS to begin impeachment process against Buhari
- Gunmen shot seven policemen dead in Abuja
- Arms Deal: Court grants Dasuki N200m bail after 30 months of detention in DSS Custody
- Another tanker fire accident along Suleja-Minna road, five confirmed injured
- Another Nigerian Celebrity, Deacon Famous, loses son
- Angry youths take over Plateau Government House over Killings, violent protests turn bloody
- Plateau Killings: Commissioner of Police sacked with immediate effect
3 female suicide bombers attack housing estate in Konduga, Borno State
Three persons were seriously injured after three female suicide bombers attacked a housing estate in Konduga, Konduga Local Government of Borno State at about 9.50pm yesterday Sunday March 25th.
The female suicide bombers entered Konduga 20 Housing Unit Estate and detonated their IED ridden bodies killing themselves and injuring three other residents.
The bombers died instantly. The injured persons have been taken to the hospital where they are responding to treatment.