- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
- Masked policemen whisk Dino Melaye away from hospital
3 female suicide bombers attack housing estate in Konduga, Borno State
Three persons were seriously injured after three female suicide bombers attacked a housing estate in Konduga, Konduga Local Government of Borno State at about 9.50pm yesterday Sunday March 25th.
The female suicide bombers entered Konduga 20 Housing Unit Estate and detonated their IED ridden bodies killing themselves and injuring three other residents.
The bombers died instantly. The injured persons have been taken to the hospital where they are responding to treatment.