- Baba Sala’s friend, colleague, Ajimajasan dies few days apart
- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
3 female suicide bombers attack housing estate in Konduga, Borno State
Three persons were seriously injured after three female suicide bombers attacked a housing estate in Konduga, Konduga Local Government of Borno State at about 9.50pm yesterday Sunday March 25th.
The female suicide bombers entered Konduga 20 Housing Unit Estate and detonated their IED ridden bodies killing themselves and injuring three other residents.
The bombers died instantly. The injured persons have been taken to the hospital where they are responding to treatment.