- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
- Fire guts INEC office few days to general elections
- [UPDATED] ASUU suspends strike after reaching agreement with FG
- Breaking: Atiku’s monarch woos people for Buhari
Ben Ubeh reportedly died after he was crushed by a truck transporting sugar along Jalingo-Yola Expressway.
Eye witnesses said the incident occurred in Zing community along the expressway in the morning hours of Sunday, March 25.
Also, a Taraba state government official, who asked not to be named, confirmed the incident saying “the state would release an official statement on the accident that claimed Ubeh’s life.”
Meanwhile, the owner of the truck is yet to be identified. Also, there was no plate number on the vehicle but an inscription of BT 0104 on its front side.