- Ekiti Election Result: Fayemi wins as overall result emerge online
- World Cup: For the first time since 1990 England qualifies for semi-finals after beating Sweden 2-0
- Former CBN governor, Adamu Ciroma is dead
- Court orders NASS to begin impeachment process against Buhari
- Gunmen shot seven policemen dead in Abuja
- Arms Deal: Court grants Dasuki N200m bail after 30 months of detention in DSS Custody
- Another tanker fire accident along Suleja-Minna road, five confirmed injured
- Another Nigerian Celebrity, Deacon Famous, loses son
- Angry youths take over Plateau Government House over Killings, violent protests turn bloody
- Plateau Killings: Commissioner of Police sacked with immediate effect
Ben Ubeh reportedly died after he was crushed by a truck transporting sugar along Jalingo-Yola Expressway.
Eye witnesses said the incident occurred in Zing community along the expressway in the morning hours of Sunday, March 25.
Also, a Taraba state government official, who asked not to be named, confirmed the incident saying “the state would release an official statement on the accident that claimed Ubeh’s life.”
Meanwhile, the owner of the truck is yet to be identified. Also, there was no plate number on the vehicle but an inscription of BT 0104 on its front side.