- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
Ben Ubeh reportedly died after he was crushed by a truck transporting sugar along Jalingo-Yola Expressway.
Eye witnesses said the incident occurred in Zing community along the expressway in the morning hours of Sunday, March 25.
Also, a Taraba state government official, who asked not to be named, confirmed the incident saying “the state would release an official statement on the accident that claimed Ubeh’s life.”
Meanwhile, the owner of the truck is yet to be identified. Also, there was no plate number on the vehicle but an inscription of BT 0104 on its front side.