- BREAKING: Nollywood Movie Director Ifeanyi Onyeabor Dies
- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
- Suspended CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen finally resigns
- BREAKING: PDP wins all three Senatorial Districts in Rivers
- Trouble for BIAFRA as Court orders Nnamdi Kanu’s arrest
Ben Ubeh reportedly died after he was crushed by a truck transporting sugar along Jalingo-Yola Expressway.
Eye witnesses said the incident occurred in Zing community along the expressway in the morning hours of Sunday, March 25.
Also, a Taraba state government official, who asked not to be named, confirmed the incident saying “the state would release an official statement on the accident that claimed Ubeh’s life.”
Meanwhile, the owner of the truck is yet to be identified. Also, there was no plate number on the vehicle but an inscription of BT 0104 on its front side.