- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
- Tension rocks Akwa Ibom as sacked lawmakers again shut down Assembly complex, move to impeach Speaker
- Gang leader of Offa Bank robbery, Micheal Adikwu dies in Kwara Police’ custody
Ben Ubeh reportedly died after he was crushed by a truck transporting sugar along Jalingo-Yola Expressway.
Eye witnesses said the incident occurred in Zing community along the expressway in the morning hours of Sunday, March 25.
Also, a Taraba state government official, who asked not to be named, confirmed the incident saying “the state would release an official statement on the accident that claimed Ubeh’s life.”
Meanwhile, the owner of the truck is yet to be identified. Also, there was no plate number on the vehicle but an inscription of BT 0104 on its front side.