- Ekiti Election Result: Fayemi wins as overall result emerge online
- World Cup: For the first time since 1990 England qualifies for semi-finals after beating Sweden 2-0
- Former CBN governor, Adamu Ciroma is dead
- Court orders NASS to begin impeachment process against Buhari
- Gunmen shot seven policemen dead in Abuja
- Arms Deal: Court grants Dasuki N200m bail after 30 months of detention in DSS Custody
- Another tanker fire accident along Suleja-Minna road, five confirmed injured
- Another Nigerian Celebrity, Deacon Famous, loses son
- Angry youths take over Plateau Government House over Killings, violent protests turn bloody
- Plateau Killings: Commissioner of Police sacked with immediate effect
53-year-old Undertaker returns to WWE, beats John Cena less than 5 minutes
Veteran wrestler, the Undertaker has finally yielded to the challenge by John Cena to return to the ring.
John Cena had on several occasions publicly sought to draw out the legendary wrestler, challenging him to come out of his retirement to fight him at the Wrestlemenia.
In some occasions, the Undertaker’s brother, Kane had responded on behalf of his brother but Cena remained unsatisfied.
The Undertaker, however, met Cena in the ring last night after the latter finished beating his opponent, Elais. The Undertaker went on to beat Cena within 5 minute at the Wrestlemenia.
The wrestling legend had announced his resignation from the game after 25 years after a brutal fight against Roman Reigns over a year ago.
Cena, a 16th-time World Champion, initially sat in the crowd at Wrestlemania hoping for the Undertaker to show up, but his hopes seemed dashed when Elias entered the ring instead.
But after beating Elias and heading up the ramp to the locker room, special effects show the Undertaker’s hat in the ring.
The Undertaker entered the ring and started the attacking Cena with punches and working on his arm.
The 53-year-old Undertaker showed his athleticism is still intact by taking Cena old school before hitting him with a ‘legdrop’.
Cena was ‘chokeslammed’ and ‘tombstoned’ by Undertaker, who pinned him in less than five minutes.