- Thugs attacks Abia APC Secretariat, cart away valuables (Photos)
- Another Daredevil Robbers raid Ekiti bank, kill policeman
- Gunmen in military uniform attacks Naka community in Benue, sets houses ablaze
- Appeal court freezes Fayose’s bank account
- Photos: Police arrest Senator Omo-Agege after Thugs cart away Senate mace during plenary
- Tragedy: Gunmen killed 4 policemen in Benue, 11 others missing (photos)
- Fresh Strike: Killer Herdsmen murder village head in Benue
- Another Popular Nollywood Actor, Tony Aleg is dead
- FG confirms Anambra as oil producing state, approves employment for 10,000 youths
- Swazi king’s 8th wife, Senteni Masango commits suicide
53-year-old Undertaker returns to WWE, beats John Cena less than 5 minutes
Veteran wrestler, the Undertaker has finally yielded to the challenge by John Cena to return to the ring.
John Cena had on several occasions publicly sought to draw out the legendary wrestler, challenging him to come out of his retirement to fight him at the Wrestlemenia.
In some occasions, the Undertaker’s brother, Kane had responded on behalf of his brother but Cena remained unsatisfied.
The Undertaker, however, met Cena in the ring last night after the latter finished beating his opponent, Elais. The Undertaker went on to beat Cena within 5 minute at the Wrestlemenia.
The wrestling legend had announced his resignation from the game after 25 years after a brutal fight against Roman Reigns over a year ago.
Cena, a 16th-time World Champion, initially sat in the crowd at Wrestlemania hoping for the Undertaker to show up, but his hopes seemed dashed when Elias entered the ring instead.
But after beating Elias and heading up the ramp to the locker room, special effects show the Undertaker’s hat in the ring.
The Undertaker entered the ring and started the attacking Cena with punches and working on his arm.
The 53-year-old Undertaker showed his athleticism is still intact by taking Cena old school before hitting him with a ‘legdrop’.
Cena was ‘chokeslammed’ and ‘tombstoned’ by Undertaker, who pinned him in less than five minutes.