- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Suspected herdsmen, Tuesday afternoon launched a fresh attack on Chembe settlement in Ukemberagya/Tswarev ward of Gaambe-Tiev, killing a village head, Chief Iyongovihi Ninge.
It was gathered that the attackers came with hordes of cattle, plundering yam seedlings of farmers.
They reportedly opened fire on the deceased who was clearing his field in readiness for cultivation.
He was shot at the back and died on the spot.