- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
- Tension rocks Akwa Ibom as sacked lawmakers again shut down Assembly complex, move to impeach Speaker
Fresh Strike: Killer Herdsmen murder village head in Benue
Herdsmen strike in Benue again in Chembe settlement and they killed their village head, Iyongovihi Ninge
Suspected herdsmen, Tuesday afternoon launched a fresh attack on Chembe settlement in Ukemberagya/Tswarev ward of Gaambe-Tiev, killing a village head, Chief Iyongovihi Ninge.
It was gathered that the attackers came with hordes of cattle, plundering yam seedlings of farmers.
They reportedly opened fire on the deceased who was clearing his field in readiness for cultivation.
He was shot at the back and died on the spot.