- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
- Masked policemen whisk Dino Melaye away from hospital
- Emir of Lafia, Isah Mustapha Awgai is dead
- Pandemonium in Katsina community as Gunmen on motorcycles kill four
OAU exposes identity of female student involved in sex-for-marks scandal
The management of the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) in Ile-Ife, on Thursday revealed that one Monica Osagie, was the student involved in a sex-for-marks scandal.
Prof. Eyitope Ogunbodede, the Vice Chancellor of OAU, said Monica Osetobe Osagie was studying for a Masters in Business Administration.
He also announced the suspension of Prof. Richard Akindele, the don involved in the scandal.
Ogunbodede’s action followed the submission of the interim report of the committee, set up to investigate the allegation of sexual harassment revealed in an audio recording.
“The committee observed that a prima facie case of inappropriate relationship with the female student had been established against Professor Richard I. Akindele,” he said.