- BREAKING: Sowore released from DSS custody
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to release Sowore in 24 hours
- BREAKING: Pipeline explosion at Gloryland Estate, Isheri
- BREAKING: Several injured in Lagos gas explosion
- BREAKING: Senate swears in Smart Adeyemi
- BREAKING: Kidnappers of female students caught, lynched in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: Three female students kidnapped in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: Five inmates in Ikoyi prison electrocuted to death
Kaduna Pastor commits suicide on a tree
A forty-year-old clergyman identified as Samuel Hamza has committed suicide at Ungwar Romi area in the Kaduna state capital.
According to reports, Pastor Samuel Hamza who was until his death a pastor of a Pentecostal church in Ungwar Romi area, hung himself on a tree and was found dangling by his neighbors on Friday night.
No one knows the reason why he committed suicide but according to neighbors, he had been depressed since losing his wife in 2015. He however did not drop any suicide note. He left behind a son.