- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Kaduna Pastor commits suicide on a tree
A forty-year-old clergyman identified as Samuel Hamza has committed suicide at Ungwar Romi area in the Kaduna state capital.
According to reports, Pastor Samuel Hamza who was until his death a pastor of a Pentecostal church in Ungwar Romi area, hung himself on a tree and was found dangling by his neighbors on Friday night.
No one knows the reason why he committed suicide but according to neighbors, he had been depressed since losing his wife in 2015. He however did not drop any suicide note. He left behind a son.