- Nigeria economy is in bad shape, Buhari tells governors
- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
Popular Thug ‘Bulldozer’ rape 13-yr-old girl in Ogun, threatens to kill her
A 29-year-old man, Soji Ogunrinola aka Bulldozer, has been arrested for allegedly raping a 13-year-old girl in Ogiri Ojule village in Ogun State.
The Ogun State Police Command’s Public Relations Officer, Abimbola Oyeyemi, said the arrest of the suspect followed a complaint by Monsuru Badmus, the stepfather of the victim, who reported that the suspect raped the girl who came for holiday in the village.
The complainant told the police that the accused threatened to kill the victim if she told anyone of her ordeal. He said the mother of the girl noticed blood stains on her clothes which made her question her daughter on what she noticed.
“The victim explained the whole thing to her mother and the threat of the suspect on her life. The mother who knows the suspect to be a thug in the village alerted her husband and the man quickly reported to the police,” Mr Oyeyemi stated.
He said the suspect was subsequently arrested and that he later confessed to the crime.