- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Two female suicide bombers, also on Sunday, attacked a mosque in Bama town, killing two other persons and injuring eight worshippers.
The suicide bombers made their way into the mosque while the Muslim faithfuls were saying their early morning prayers.
A statement on Sunday by the state police spokesman, DSP Okon Edet, read “At about 5.40am of today (Sunday), two female suicide bombers infiltrated into the Ajilari area in Bama town, Bama Local Government Area and launched a suicide bomb attack on residents observing morning prayers.
“They detonated the IEDs strapped to their bodies, killing themselves and two other male victims.
“Eight other persons were injured and were rushed to hospital for treatment. The corpses have also been evacuated.”
He said the command had deployed men of the PMF and EOD in the area.
“The Commissioner of Police, Damian Chukwu, assures members of the public of the commitment of the command to safeguard lives and properties at all times,” Edet said.