- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson has quelled the rumor days later with a cosy photo of her and her husband curled up in bed in matching pyjamas.
The actress has now addressed the rumours in an Interview with Punch. The mother-of-three explained why she removed her husband’s photos from her page and revealed that there’s no problem in her marriage.
I did not feel bad when I read the news that my marriage was hitting the rocks because it was not true.
I am very comfortable in my own space and I am not out to please anybody.
I am always true to myself and I continue to be a happy person.
There was absolutely no problem between my husband and me, I only deleted the old pictures on my Instagram page.
They were old so I deleted them to post new ones.
I am not letting my husband go; even when he is angry, I would beg him. You see these beautiful rings that he has given to me, I am never returning them.