- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson has quelled the rumor days later with a cosy photo of her and her husband curled up in bed in matching pyjamas.
The actress has now addressed the rumours in an Interview with Punch. The mother-of-three explained why she removed her husband’s photos from her page and revealed that there’s no problem in her marriage.
I did not feel bad when I read the news that my marriage was hitting the rocks because it was not true.
I am very comfortable in my own space and I am not out to please anybody.
I am always true to myself and I continue to be a happy person.
There was absolutely no problem between my husband and me, I only deleted the old pictures on my Instagram page.
They were old so I deleted them to post new ones.
I am not letting my husband go; even when he is angry, I would beg him. You see these beautiful rings that he has given to me, I am never returning them.