- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
Actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde is in a thanksgiving mood as her last child, Michael, has gained admission into a US university.
The mum of four who turned forty last year, shared beautiful photos of herself with two of her kids in the US, on Instagram and wrote
My 2019 has started Blessed !
Father, Your Love for me is Overwhelming. You Alone be praised!
At 40, my last child Has Left for Uni.
Now let’s see what we can do with the term “Life begins at 40” ! ?
#Congratsmicky #freeatlast#Mypapaoverdo #Godisdoingit
See more of the photos she shared below.