- Breaking: Fire guts Benue’s largest market
- Breaking: Buhari signs Polytechnic, National Institute for Security bills into law
- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
Actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde is in a thanksgiving mood as her last child, Michael, has gained admission into a US university.
The mum of four who turned forty last year, shared beautiful photos of herself with two of her kids in the US, on Instagram and wrote
My 2019 has started Blessed !
Father, Your Love for me is Overwhelming. You Alone be praised!
At 40, my last child Has Left for Uni.
Now let’s see what we can do with the term “Life begins at 40” ! ?
#Congratsmicky #freeatlast#Mypapaoverdo #Godisdoingit
See more of the photos she shared below.