- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
- BREAKING: UAE sentence another 8 Nigerians to death for robbery, 1 jailed for possession of stolen money
- BREAKING: Nollywood Movie Director Ifeanyi Onyeabor Dies
- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
- Suspended CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen finally resigns
Actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde is in a thanksgiving mood as her last child, Michael, has gained admission into a US university.
The mum of four who turned forty last year, shared beautiful photos of herself with two of her kids in the US, on Instagram and wrote
My 2019 has started Blessed !
Father, Your Love for me is Overwhelming. You Alone be praised!
At 40, my last child Has Left for Uni.
Now let’s see what we can do with the term “Life begins at 40” ! ?
#Congratsmicky #freeatlast#Mypapaoverdo #Godisdoingit
See more of the photos she shared below.