- Early Morning explosions rock Maiduguri few hours to elections
- BREAKING: Stolen card readers caught with three persons in Lagos
- BREAKING: JAMB shifts UTME exams
- Yobe State Deputy Speaker, Garba Ibrahim is dead
- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
Actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde is in a thanksgiving mood as her last child, Michael, has gained admission into a US university.
The mum of four who turned forty last year, shared beautiful photos of herself with two of her kids in the US, on Instagram and wrote
My 2019 has started Blessed !
Father, Your Love for me is Overwhelming. You Alone be praised!
At 40, my last child Has Left for Uni.
Now let’s see what we can do with the term “Life begins at 40” ! ?
#Congratsmicky #freeatlast#Mypapaoverdo #Godisdoingit
See more of the photos she shared below.