- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to release Sowore in 24 hours
- BREAKING: Pipeline explosion at Gloryland Estate, Isheri
- BREAKING: Several injured in Lagos gas explosion
- BREAKING: Senate swears in Smart Adeyemi
- BREAKING: Kidnappers of female students caught, lynched in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: Three female students kidnapped in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: Five inmates in Ikoyi prison electrocuted to death
- BREAKING: Court upholds IGP’s power to recruit
World-renowned Cognac drink, Remy Martin, unveils ex-Big Brother Naija housemates, Ike Onyema and Kim Oprah as their Brand influencers.
Kim Oprah and Ike has joined the Remy Martin family as they becomes their latest ambassadors.
Rémy Martin is a French firm that primarily produces and sells cognac.
The two excited housemates who never thought it possible to become brand Ambassadors to an International company took to their various Instagram pages to thank their new management for making the deal possible.
Elated reality star, Kim wrote;
And Ike also shared his excitement:
“ts and honor to be part of the Remy Martin family , thanks to @playmanagement we bagged this one ☝️ …. Im so happy to represent this international and very prestigious Brand. It’s a dream come true to be associated with a major household brand like Ledrop and I will make you proud. #International tingz 🌎”