- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
46-year-old gospel singer, Sinach is now a proud mother as she has miraculously welcomed her first child after 5 years of marriage.
Senior pastor of Christ Embassy, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome shared the news at the just concluded LIMA awards which was held in Lagos at the Loveworld Convocation Arena.
“Thank you for that song, we are all excited with what the Lord has done in your life, of course in the life of many others standing with you here we just love you. And I told them, you just had a baby! so everybody got excited” Pastor Chris said.
The singer who got married to Pastor Joe Egbu in 2014 also went home with $100k for winning the 2019 Song of the Year Award with her hit “There’s An Overflow”.
Here is the video below;