- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
- Masked policemen whisk Dino Melaye away from hospital
The woman from Anambra state, Nigeria, went to the humanitarian group Due Process Advocate, DPA to seek help as regards her predicament.
She complained that her husband beats her, even when she’s pregnant, cheats on her, and never makes love to her except she begs for it.
She said: “I have to beg him before he make love to me. Sometimes he give me half chop and complain tiredness. I will endure because I am from poor family.”
The mother-of-five said he also intimidates her such that she can’t talk back at him. She went on to reveal that he dates married women within their neighborhood, even women in their compound and in their street. He doesn’t try to hide it and goes as far as answering their calls in her presence. But she can’t confront him because that will only result in more beatings.
Having endured these, she now wants to leave the marriage but doesn’t know how to proceed, especially as the man only paid her bride price and they never had a traditional, court or church marriage.