- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
- Bauchi Commissioner, Mahmood Abubakar is dead
Young lady who gained admission @15, graduated @19, lists achievement as she clocks 20
A Nigerian woman, Ogbonna Rita who turned 20 yesterday, 15/05/2018 has taken to Facebook to list her achievements.
Ogbonna Rita Prudent Chinwendu said she got admission into the university at the age of 15, four years later she graduated aged 19.
Soon after graduation, she got a good paying job in Lekki, and as she turns 20 today, she has gotten an apartment of her own. Rita says she is now getting ready to go for NYSC.
God has shown me GENUINE LOVE
Love that superceeds all other loves !!!
At Age 15,I was admitted into a higher instution.
As young as I was,God saw me through.
Good grades became my surname!!!
At age 19 he made me a graduate with flyng colors as my birthday gift.
At same age 19 he blessed me with a good paying job in lekki
And now,at age 20,he has given me an apartment as my birthday gift!
Mama got my back
Her post immediately garnered attention after it was shared. Considering the current state of the nation, most young people her age are still struggling to finish university due to constant strikes, and when they eventually graduate, getting a job doesn’t come easy.
Hence, Rita’s achievements are considered a huge feat by most social media users who commented on her post.