- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
- Court nullifies Omo-Agege’s suspension by Senate, says its unconstitutional
- Court jails Popular SAN, Joseph Nwobike in Lagos over justice perversion
- Bomb explodes at Ohanaeze Ndigbo President’s home in enugu
- Photos: Suicide bombers attacks Mosque in Borno, killed at least 5, injured many
- Thugs attacks Abia APC Secretariat, cart away valuables (Photos)
- Another Daredevil Robbers raid Ekiti bank, kill policeman
Young lady who gained admission @15, graduated @19, lists achievement as she clocks 20
A Nigerian woman, Ogbonna Rita who turned 20 yesterday, 15/05/2018 has taken to Facebook to list her achievements.
Ogbonna Rita Prudent Chinwendu said she got admission into the university at the age of 15, four years later she graduated aged 19.
Soon after graduation, she got a good paying job in Lekki, and as she turns 20 today, she has gotten an apartment of her own. Rita says she is now getting ready to go for NYSC.
God has shown me GENUINE LOVE
Love that superceeds all other loves !!!
At Age 15,I was admitted into a higher instution.
As young as I was,God saw me through.
Good grades became my surname!!!
At age 19 he made me a graduate with flyng colors as my birthday gift.
At same age 19 he blessed me with a good paying job in lekki
And now,at age 20,he has given me an apartment as my birthday gift!
Mama got my back
Her post immediately garnered attention after it was shared. Considering the current state of the nation, most young people her age are still struggling to finish university due to constant strikes, and when they eventually graduate, getting a job doesn’t come easy.
Hence, Rita’s achievements are considered a huge feat by most social media users who commented on her post.