- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
- Court nullifies Omo-Agege’s suspension by Senate, says its unconstitutional
- Court jails Popular SAN, Joseph Nwobike in Lagos over justice perversion
- Bomb explodes at Ohanaeze Ndigbo President’s home in enugu
- Photos: Suicide bombers attacks Mosque in Borno, killed at least 5, injured many
- Thugs attacks Abia APC Secretariat, cart away valuables (Photos)
- Another Daredevil Robbers raid Ekiti bank, kill policeman
The President is expected to commission some projects executed by the State Government in Hadejia, Auyo and Dutse.
I will not disappoint Nigerians, Says President Buhari
President Buhari vowed that his administration would not disappoint Nigerians. The President made the vow during an All Progressives Congress(APC) rally in Dutse as part of activities of his two day working visit to Jigawa.
He told the party members that his government is aware of the hardship faced by many Nigerians as a result of the economic crunch and hike in prices of essential commodities but that he is doing everything possible to ameliorate their hardship.
He informed the party members that the Federal Government has stopped the importation of rice to encourage the local encourage local production and empower farmers.