- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
- Bauchi Commissioner, Mahmood Abubakar is dead
The President is expected to commission some projects executed by the State Government in Hadejia, Auyo and Dutse.
I will not disappoint Nigerians, Says President Buhari
President Buhari vowed that his administration would not disappoint Nigerians. The President made the vow during an All Progressives Congress(APC) rally in Dutse as part of activities of his two day working visit to Jigawa.
He told the party members that his government is aware of the hardship faced by many Nigerians as a result of the economic crunch and hike in prices of essential commodities but that he is doing everything possible to ameliorate their hardship.
He informed the party members that the Federal Government has stopped the importation of rice to encourage the local encourage local production and empower farmers.