- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
- I’ve been pushed out — Senate President, Saraki, says as he dumps APC for PDP
Actress Toyin Abraham found love again, got engaged!
Nollywood actress Toyin Abraham is engaged, the prolific actress found love once again and she’s officially and completely off the market, according to a report by her publicist.
Toyin Abraham reportedly said yes to the man in her life last night May 16th in front of her family and friends.
The new fiance, who is said to be private, is a senior lawyer who has been seeing the actress for some time and popped the question with a ring that costs millions of naira.
Big congrats to Toyin and her man.
Toyin Abraham earlier broke up with her husband, Adeniyi johnson.
Toyin Aimakhu‘s relationship with actor and ex-husband, Adeniyi Johnson wasn’t all messy from the beginning instead was one which was compared to that of an emerging Nollywood power couple.
From cute photos on Instagram to attending events together, we all thought this was one marriage that was going to test the waters. Well it didn’t turn out as fans and admirers envisaged as it was overshadowed with so much drama which finally led to it’s collapse.
After a divorce from he marriage to Adeniyi, Toyin also was into a serious relationship with Movie producer, seun Egbegbe.
Apparently the actress who left her estranged hubby, Adeniyi Johnson over infidelity issues was in a relationship with Seun Egbegbe who is married.
In November 2015, Toyin Aimakhu started dating Seun Egbegbe as her marriage to Adeniyi Johnson started falling apart publicly.
Even though she was criticized for openly dating when she was still legally married to Johnson, the actress could care less.
Toyin Abraham said that she regretted her relationship with Seun Egbegbe. Toyin speaking on a ChannelsTV Rubbin Minds went emotional when she was asked if she regretted her relationship with her ex husband, Seun Egbegbe.