- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Actress Toyin Abraham found love again, got engaged!
Nollywood actress Toyin Abraham is engaged, the prolific actress found love once again and she’s officially and completely off the market, according to a report by her publicist.
Toyin Abraham reportedly said yes to the man in her life last night May 16th in front of her family and friends.
The new fiance, who is said to be private, is a senior lawyer who has been seeing the actress for some time and popped the question with a ring that costs millions of naira.
Big congrats to Toyin and her man.
Toyin Abraham earlier broke up with her husband, Adeniyi johnson.
Toyin Aimakhu‘s relationship with actor and ex-husband, Adeniyi Johnson wasn’t all messy from the beginning instead was one which was compared to that of an emerging Nollywood power couple.
From cute photos on Instagram to attending events together, we all thought this was one marriage that was going to test the waters. Well it didn’t turn out as fans and admirers envisaged as it was overshadowed with so much drama which finally led to it’s collapse.
After a divorce from he marriage to Adeniyi, Toyin also was into a serious relationship with Movie producer, seun Egbegbe.
Apparently the actress who left her estranged hubby, Adeniyi Johnson over infidelity issues was in a relationship with Seun Egbegbe who is married.
In November 2015, Toyin Aimakhu started dating Seun Egbegbe as her marriage to Adeniyi Johnson started falling apart publicly.
Even though she was criticized for openly dating when she was still legally married to Johnson, the actress could care less.
Toyin Abraham said that she regretted her relationship with Seun Egbegbe. Toyin speaking on a ChannelsTV Rubbin Minds went emotional when she was asked if she regretted her relationship with her ex husband, Seun Egbegbe.