- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
- Fire guts INEC office few days to general elections
- [UPDATED] ASUU suspends strike after reaching agreement with FG
- Breaking: Atiku’s monarch woos people for Buhari
- Breaking: Finally, ASUU strike to end as union reaches deal with FG
- 2019 Precindency: SDP adopts Buhari as candidate
- Nigerian-born World Bank director, Haruna Mohammed is dead
- Ambode finally presents N852.31bn budget for 2019, to Lagos Assembly
Linda Ikeji was a ‘Mumu’, I advised her to get pregnant – Charlyboy
Maverick entertainer, Charles Oputa, popularly known as Charlyboy, has revealed he advised Top Nigerian blogger, Linda Ikeji, to get pregnant and forget marriage.
Miss Ikeji in a post on her blog joyfully broke the news of her pregnancy.
The news stirred reaction online as Nigerians questioned her position on celibacy, which she passionately advised young girls to practice.
However, reacting to the criticisms, Charlyboy on Twitter wrote, ”That Linda Ikeji is pregnant is no longer news, women are getting pregnant by the hour and some don’t even want the baby.
”Thank God she listened to my advice, to get pregnant and forget about marriage.
”You have done the right thing my girl. Your Mumu suppose Do.”