- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Linda Ikeji was a ‘Mumu’, I advised her to get pregnant – Charlyboy
Maverick entertainer, Charles Oputa, popularly known as Charlyboy, has revealed he advised Top Nigerian blogger, Linda Ikeji, to get pregnant and forget marriage.
Miss Ikeji in a post on her blog joyfully broke the news of her pregnancy.
The news stirred reaction online as Nigerians questioned her position on celibacy, which she passionately advised young girls to practice.
However, reacting to the criticisms, Charlyboy on Twitter wrote, ”That Linda Ikeji is pregnant is no longer news, women are getting pregnant by the hour and some don’t even want the baby.
”Thank God she listened to my advice, to get pregnant and forget about marriage.
”You have done the right thing my girl. Your Mumu suppose Do.”