- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
- BREAKING: UAE sentence another 8 Nigerians to death for robbery, 1 jailed for possession of stolen money
- BREAKING: Nollywood Movie Director Ifeanyi Onyeabor Dies
- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
- Suspended CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen finally resigns
Linda Ikeji was a ‘Mumu’, I advised her to get pregnant – Charlyboy
Maverick entertainer, Charles Oputa, popularly known as Charlyboy, has revealed he advised Top Nigerian blogger, Linda Ikeji, to get pregnant and forget marriage.
Miss Ikeji in a post on her blog joyfully broke the news of her pregnancy.
The news stirred reaction online as Nigerians questioned her position on celibacy, which she passionately advised young girls to practice.
However, reacting to the criticisms, Charlyboy on Twitter wrote, ”That Linda Ikeji is pregnant is no longer news, women are getting pregnant by the hour and some don’t even want the baby.
”Thank God she listened to my advice, to get pregnant and forget about marriage.
”You have done the right thing my girl. Your Mumu suppose Do.”