- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Don Jazzy reacts to being responsible for Linda Ikeji’s pregnancy
Music entrepreneur, Michael Ajereh, better known as Don Jazzy, has denied being the father of the expected baby of his longtime crush and celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji.
Ikeji revealed her six-month-old baby bump on Sunday with a lengthy emotional post, chronicling her journey and her excitement when she found out she was pregnant.
Ikeji’s engagement to her one-time ex-boyfriend was announced earlier in March by her sisters.
Following speculations that Don Jazzy was the father of the baby, after the news of the pregnancy broke, he went on his Twitter handle @donjazzy to refute the claim.
The music producer wrote, “It wasn’t me,” apparently in response to speculations he could be the father of Linda’s unborn child.
The tweet was, however, greeted with reactions. @Lindarome20 tweeted, “Lol bro, take heart; we your loyal fans are patiently waiting for your own wedding, and right in the reception, I will throw *my dear*shaku shaku nice song don babaJ.”
@Adebayorh1 wrote, “So @DONJAZZY, on top those crushing on @lindaikeji, you weren’t the one..mr man, are you kidding me right now?”
The News Agency of Nigeria, NAN, reports that after the announcement of Ikeji’s engagement in March, Don jazzy shared a picture of himself being consoled by friends with the caption: (crying emojis) Kai Linda is engaged. It is finished.”
Before the news, Don Jazzy had made several moves and also ‘proposed’ to her (Linda) on social media and with various posts on his Instagram handle.
One of such was a recent photo of Linda with the caption: “When you re fine you re fine abeg.”