- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
Bobrisky breaks silence on why he dresses like ladies, getting ‘enlargement’
Nigerian male cross-dresser, Okuneye Idris Olarenwaju, popularly known as Bobrisky, has revealed why he dresses like ladies.
Speaking in an interview on Broadway TV, the male barbie said he settles for female dresses for entertainment.
He also disclosed that he is now growing boobs because he wants to be the best in what he does.
Bobrisky also revealed that he makes over N600,000 on a weekly basis.
According to him, “You know when you are doing something and you are not really good at it; you are not perfect at it; it does not really speak well of you.
“So, for me, I’m trying to be perfect in what I do. So, that’s the way it is, people should just accept it the way it is: Bobrisky is growing breasts.
“I’m not doing anything really serious to grow boobs. I’m just eating and taking some pills. It’s just to give us that cleavage look.
“Bobrisky is a brand. I own a brand, money, fame and I think I have more confidence in me. I make over N600 to 700k on a weekly basis.
“I’m going to call myself an entertainer. I’m partially an entertainer and partially a cross-dresser because I put on female attire.
“The reason I’m dressing in female attire is because I want to entertain people. So its still all under entertainment.”