- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
4 Ways To Keep Your Relationship Strong After Having Kids
Child bearing is a thing of joy and excitement but it is also a time when the relationship between partners is challenged.
This is because you things change and you have more responisibilties. It is easy to focus more time on the kids and negelect your partner. This can have a bad effect on a marriage.
What then is the solution? Here are 5 practical tips that couples can adopt to keep their relationships strong after having kids.
1. Find time to connect
Finidng time for each other is very important to keep a relationship alive. It could be as little as watching a movie together or playing indoor games. These little bonding moments would surely cement your relationship.
2. Compliment Each Other
Show you care by finding one new thing to compliment your partner on each day. Letting them know that you love them and appreciate the little things truly go a long way.
3. Set aside time to work through difficulties.
No marriage is perefcet and as such disagreements and issues would arise. Ensure you find the time to resolve all issues esspecially those involving your kids. Never let an issue skip into the next day to avoid making matters worse.
4. Listen to Your Partner
Listen to your partner as if what they are saying is the most important thing you will ever hear.
Pay attention to your partner and really listen to them about what there day has been like. The baby can wait. It won’t be harmed in any way if you acknowledge your partner first.