- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
On Saturday, Nigeria lost 2-1 to England in their latest friendly and they are expected to face Czech Republic in Vienna on Wednesday in their final warm-up match.
Head coach of the team, Gernot Rohr, has already named his final 23-man squad for the tournament, leaving out Ola Aina and Mikel Agu.
“They will be on standby. We go with 23 players to Austria; if there is another problem or injury like happened four years ago when Elderson was injured, they will be on standby for that,” Rohr told KweséESPN on before they departed London.
The Eagles get their 2018 FIFA World Cup campaign underway in two weeks’ time against Croatia on June 16.
See more photos below.