- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Just like former Nigerian manager, Clemens Westerhof got hooked to a Zimbabwean lady during his sojourn in Africa, Rohr, when asked in an interview with the Sun if he would consider marrying a Nigerian lady, said it would be difficult.
He cited cultural background and language difference as main reasons he won’t marry a Nigerian.
Rohr, a Franco-German replaced former Nigerian international, Sunday Oliseh as Super Eagles coach.
Asked if he would likely take a second wife in Nigeria just as Clemens Westerhof did in Africa, he said, “My president (Amaju Pinnick) joked about it recently.
“He said he was going to hand me a Nigerian woman and we all laughed about it.
“To be sincere, Nigerian ladies are very beautiful and tempting but it is going to be very difficult to marry one. Language and cultural background will be a serious barrier.”