- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
- Bauchi Commissioner, Mahmood Abubakar is dead
Just like former Nigerian manager, Clemens Westerhof got hooked to a Zimbabwean lady during his sojourn in Africa, Rohr, when asked in an interview with the Sun if he would consider marrying a Nigerian lady, said it would be difficult.
He cited cultural background and language difference as main reasons he won’t marry a Nigerian.
Rohr, a Franco-German replaced former Nigerian international, Sunday Oliseh as Super Eagles coach.
Asked if he would likely take a second wife in Nigeria just as Clemens Westerhof did in Africa, he said, “My president (Amaju Pinnick) joked about it recently.
“He said he was going to hand me a Nigerian woman and we all laughed about it.
“To be sincere, Nigerian ladies are very beautiful and tempting but it is going to be very difficult to marry one. Language and cultural background will be a serious barrier.”