- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
Just like former Nigerian manager, Clemens Westerhof got hooked to a Zimbabwean lady during his sojourn in Africa, Rohr, when asked in an interview with the Sun if he would consider marrying a Nigerian lady, said it would be difficult.
He cited cultural background and language difference as main reasons he won’t marry a Nigerian.
Rohr, a Franco-German replaced former Nigerian international, Sunday Oliseh as Super Eagles coach.
Asked if he would likely take a second wife in Nigeria just as Clemens Westerhof did in Africa, he said, “My president (Amaju Pinnick) joked about it recently.
“He said he was going to hand me a Nigerian woman and we all laughed about it.
“To be sincere, Nigerian ladies are very beautiful and tempting but it is going to be very difficult to marry one. Language and cultural background will be a serious barrier.”