- Ekiti Election Result: Fayemi wins as overall result emerge online
- World Cup: For the first time since 1990 England qualifies for semi-finals after beating Sweden 2-0
- Former CBN governor, Adamu Ciroma is dead
- Court orders NASS to begin impeachment process against Buhari
- Gunmen shot seven policemen dead in Abuja
- Arms Deal: Court grants Dasuki N200m bail after 30 months of detention in DSS Custody
- Another tanker fire accident along Suleja-Minna road, five confirmed injured
- Another Nigerian Celebrity, Deacon Famous, loses son
- Angry youths take over Plateau Government House over Killings, violent protests turn bloody
- Plateau Killings: Commissioner of Police sacked with immediate effect
I want to play for NBA, says Fortune Ibe, the tallest 15-year-old in Nigeria
Meet Fortune Ibe who is believed to be the tallest 15-year-old in Nigeria. A teenager from Imo state, Nigeria is fast becoming popular because of his unusual height.
At 15, Fortune Ibe stands at 6 feet 9.5 inches. He is believed to be the tallest 15-year-old in Nigeria.
He reportedly stated that he grows an average of 5 inches every year and added that he would love to play for the NBA( National Basketball Association).
At the moment, he is a Mass Communication student of Covenant University, having graduated from secondary school at a very young age.
He says his height makes people assume he’s way older than he actually is.
“Everywhere I go, people don’t believe my age at all, I always cause uneccessary attention. Am proud of my height,” he said.
He added: “We are all extremely tall in my family. My mom is 6 foot 1 inches, my dad is 6 foot 5 inches.”
His eldest brother who is 21 years old is reportedly 7 feet tall, the second son who is 19 years old stands at 6 feet 5 inches, and the last son who is 11 years old is already as tall as 5 feet 9 inches.