- APC chairman for Cross River State, Dr. Mathew Achigbe dies in ghastly motor accident
- Police protest lack of accommodation in Imo
- FG declares Tuesday, November 20th as public holiday to celebrate Eid-El Maulud
- Minimum wage: N30,000 will lead us to bankruptcy, says Governors
- Biafra: Court orders Senator Abaribe, 2 others to pay N100m each for failing to produce Nnamdi Kanu
- Anambra State Assembly Speaker, Rita Maduagwu impeached
- Ondo State Speaker, Bamidele Oloyelogun and his Deputy Iroju Ogundeji impeached
- APC missing as INEC publishes list of guber candidates in Imo State
- Labour calls off strike, yet to unveil new figure for minimum wage
- ASUU kick off indefinite strike
I want to play for NBA, says Fortune Ibe, the tallest 15-year-old in Nigeria
Meet Fortune Ibe who is believed to be the tallest 15-year-old in Nigeria. A teenager from Imo state, Nigeria is fast becoming popular because of his unusual height.
At 15, Fortune Ibe stands at 6 feet 9.5 inches. He is believed to be the tallest 15-year-old in Nigeria.
He reportedly stated that he grows an average of 5 inches every year and added that he would love to play for the NBA( National Basketball Association).
At the moment, he is a Mass Communication student of Covenant University, having graduated from secondary school at a very young age.
He says his height makes people assume he’s way older than he actually is.
“Everywhere I go, people don’t believe my age at all, I always cause uneccessary attention. Am proud of my height,” he said.
He added: “We are all extremely tall in my family. My mom is 6 foot 1 inches, my dad is 6 foot 5 inches.”
His eldest brother who is 21 years old is reportedly 7 feet tall, the second son who is 19 years old stands at 6 feet 5 inches, and the last son who is 11 years old is already as tall as 5 feet 9 inches.