- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Proud Father: Mayweather praise son for not dropping out of school like him
‘I’m so proud of my son for doing something that I didn’t do… graduating from high school’, says Floyd Mayweather.
Lerendary American boxer, Floyd Mayweather in his happy father moment took to instagram to celebrate his son, Koraun Mayweather who has just graduated from high school.
According to Floyd, ‘I’m so proud of my son for doing something that I didn’t do, and that’s graduate high school. When I? was his age, I? dropped out of school and followed my dream of boxing to take my family out of poverty’.