- 2019: Makarfi declares interest in presidency under PDP
- Offa Robbery: Another wanted suspect arrested
- Osinbajo escape death as chopper make emergency landing in Abuja
- Kogi director Haruna David slumps, dies in office
- One feared dead, former Reps member, Opeyemi Bamidele shot at Ado-Ekiti APC secretariat during reception for Kayode Fayemi
- Breaking: IPOB disowns sit-at-home order, tells Ndigbo to ignore Chika Edoziem group
- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
Proud Father: Mayweather praise son for not dropping out of school like him
‘I’m so proud of my son for doing something that I didn’t do… graduating from high school’, says Floyd Mayweather.
Lerendary American boxer, Floyd Mayweather in his happy father moment took to instagram to celebrate his son, Koraun Mayweather who has just graduated from high school.
According to Floyd, ‘I’m so proud of my son for doing something that I didn’t do, and that’s graduate high school. When I? was his age, I? dropped out of school and followed my dream of boxing to take my family out of poverty’.