- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
Proud Father: Mayweather praise son for not dropping out of school like him
‘I’m so proud of my son for doing something that I didn’t do… graduating from high school’, says Floyd Mayweather.
Lerendary American boxer, Floyd Mayweather in his happy father moment took to instagram to celebrate his son, Koraun Mayweather who has just graduated from high school.
According to Floyd, ‘I’m so proud of my son for doing something that I didn’t do, and that’s graduate high school. When I? was his age, I? dropped out of school and followed my dream of boxing to take my family out of poverty’.