- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
Toyin Aimakhu Unfollows Publicist Samuel Olatunji On Instagram For Signing Deal For Mercy Aigbe
On Saturday Toyin Abraham stormed her colleague, Mercy Aigbe’s page to blast her, calling her a hypocrite after she posted a photo of Omoni Oboli’s book She also accused Aigbe of destroying her marriage, using her colleagues’ demise to shine on social media, asking her to act her age.
Both ladies later came online and claimed it was all publicity stunt.
Recall that during Toyin’s marriage crisis to actor Adeniyi Johnson, Mercy Aigbe and Yomi Fabiyi were those who stood up for her in the entertainment sector. Yomi was once rumoured in some quarters of having a strong but secret relationship with Toyin because of their closeness.
Then, Mercy Aigbe also took to her page to defend her fellow Edo sister and popular Yoruba actress, following her saga with ex-lover, Seun Egbegbe and the social media criticisms that trailed the issue. Mercy Aigbe fought hard and promised to offer her help anytime she feels like looking for a shoulder to lean on but noted that it can only happen if Toyin comes to her for help.
Suddenly, Mercy and Yomi became good friends with Toyin Abraham’s ex husband, Adeniyi Johnson and his new wife, Seyi Edun
Today, Seyi Edun’s birthday is trending online and Mercy, who has never given the lady a shout-out, has done that today.
Well, Toyin Aimakhu and Mercy Aigbe have unfollowed each other on Instagram.
Out of anger, Toyin has also unfollowed her publicist, Mr Samuel Olatunji for signing new endorsement deal with Mercy Aigbe.