- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
- Bauchi Commissioner, Mahmood Abubakar is dead
Toyin Aimakhu Unfollows Publicist Samuel Olatunji On Instagram For Signing Deal For Mercy Aigbe
On Saturday Toyin Abraham stormed her colleague, Mercy Aigbe’s page to blast her, calling her a hypocrite after she posted a photo of Omoni Oboli’s book She also accused Aigbe of destroying her marriage, using her colleagues’ demise to shine on social media, asking her to act her age.
Both ladies later came online and claimed it was all publicity stunt.
Recall that during Toyin’s marriage crisis to actor Adeniyi Johnson, Mercy Aigbe and Yomi Fabiyi were those who stood up for her in the entertainment sector. Yomi was once rumoured in some quarters of having a strong but secret relationship with Toyin because of their closeness.
Then, Mercy Aigbe also took to her page to defend her fellow Edo sister and popular Yoruba actress, following her saga with ex-lover, Seun Egbegbe and the social media criticisms that trailed the issue. Mercy Aigbe fought hard and promised to offer her help anytime she feels like looking for a shoulder to lean on but noted that it can only happen if Toyin comes to her for help.
Suddenly, Mercy and Yomi became good friends with Toyin Abraham’s ex husband, Adeniyi Johnson and his new wife, Seyi Edun
Today, Seyi Edun’s birthday is trending online and Mercy, who has never given the lady a shout-out, has done that today.
Well, Toyin Aimakhu and Mercy Aigbe have unfollowed each other on Instagram.
Out of anger, Toyin has also unfollowed her publicist, Mr Samuel Olatunji for signing new endorsement deal with Mercy Aigbe.