- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Actress, Toyin Adewale Celebrates Birthday With Gorgeous Photos
Nollywood Yoruba actress, Toyin Adewale is celebrating her birthday today. The actress who is the mother of Nigerian singer, Mayorkun, took to social media where she shared some lovely photos to mark her special day.
Sharing the photos, Toyin Adewale wrote:
It’s the beautiful month of June, My own birth month…
Legends are born in June…if you are a legend like me…
Drop your birth date here. .
Only those born in June..
Something is coming..
For my June babies
If you were not born in June you have to wait your turn.
The talented actress studied Dramatic Arts at Rimax Institute in Lagos, before attending Lagos State Polytechnic, where she read Business Administration.
Toyin Adewale’s first major film is titled ‘Irepodun,’ from the stable of Korede Films, in which she played the lead role.
She is married to a colleague in the industry, Sunday Adewale, and they have been married for 25 years now. They celebrated their 20th wedding anniversary amidst pomp and pageantry at Time Event Centre, Ikeja Lagos, in April 2013.
She is the only child of her late mother, Mrs S.A Odubonojo, who died two years ago at the age of 95