- 2 confirmed killed, many ijured as plywood falls from Container on Ojuelegba bridge in Lagos
- 2019: Makarfi declares interest in presidency under PDP
- Offa Robbery: Another wanted suspect arrested
- Osinbajo escape death as chopper make emergency landing in Abuja
- Kogi director Haruna David slumps, dies in office
- One feared dead, former Reps member, Opeyemi Bamidele shot at Ado-Ekiti APC secretariat during reception for Kayode Fayemi
- Breaking: IPOB disowns sit-at-home order, tells Ndigbo to ignore Chika Edoziem group
- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
Actress, Toyin Adewale Celebrates Birthday With Gorgeous Photos
Nollywood Yoruba actress, Toyin Adewale is celebrating her birthday today. The actress who is the mother of Nigerian singer, Mayorkun, took to social media where she shared some lovely photos to mark her special day.
Sharing the photos, Toyin Adewale wrote:
It’s the beautiful month of June, My own birth month…
Legends are born in June…if you are a legend like me…
Drop your birth date here. .
Only those born in June..
Something is coming..
For my June babies
If you were not born in June you have to wait your turn.
The talented actress studied Dramatic Arts at Rimax Institute in Lagos, before attending Lagos State Polytechnic, where she read Business Administration.
Toyin Adewale’s first major film is titled ‘Irepodun,’ from the stable of Korede Films, in which she played the lead role.
She is married to a colleague in the industry, Sunday Adewale, and they have been married for 25 years now. They celebrated their 20th wedding anniversary amidst pomp and pageantry at Time Event Centre, Ikeja Lagos, in April 2013.
She is the only child of her late mother, Mrs S.A Odubonojo, who died two years ago at the age of 95