- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
Actress, Toyin Adewale Celebrates Birthday With Gorgeous Photos
Nollywood Yoruba actress, Toyin Adewale is celebrating her birthday today. The actress who is the mother of Nigerian singer, Mayorkun, took to social media where she shared some lovely photos to mark her special day.
Sharing the photos, Toyin Adewale wrote:
It’s the beautiful month of June, My own birth month…
Legends are born in June…if you are a legend like me…
Drop your birth date here. .
Only those born in June..
Something is coming..
For my June babies
If you were not born in June you have to wait your turn.
The talented actress studied Dramatic Arts at Rimax Institute in Lagos, before attending Lagos State Polytechnic, where she read Business Administration.
Toyin Adewale’s first major film is titled ‘Irepodun,’ from the stable of Korede Films, in which she played the lead role.
She is married to a colleague in the industry, Sunday Adewale, and they have been married for 25 years now. They celebrated their 20th wedding anniversary amidst pomp and pageantry at Time Event Centre, Ikeja Lagos, in April 2013.
She is the only child of her late mother, Mrs S.A Odubonojo, who died two years ago at the age of 95