- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Actress, Toyin Adewale Celebrates Birthday With Gorgeous Photos
Nollywood Yoruba actress, Toyin Adewale is celebrating her birthday today. The actress who is the mother of Nigerian singer, Mayorkun, took to social media where she shared some lovely photos to mark her special day.
Sharing the photos, Toyin Adewale wrote:
It’s the beautiful month of June, My own birth month…
Legends are born in June…if you are a legend like me…
Drop your birth date here. .
Only those born in June..
Something is coming..
For my June babies
If you were not born in June you have to wait your turn.
The talented actress studied Dramatic Arts at Rimax Institute in Lagos, before attending Lagos State Polytechnic, where she read Business Administration.
Toyin Adewale’s first major film is titled ‘Irepodun,’ from the stable of Korede Films, in which she played the lead role.
She is married to a colleague in the industry, Sunday Adewale, and they have been married for 25 years now. They celebrated their 20th wedding anniversary amidst pomp and pageantry at Time Event Centre, Ikeja Lagos, in April 2013.
She is the only child of her late mother, Mrs S.A Odubonojo, who died two years ago at the age of 95