- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife moved to Abuja
Liverpool’s Forward, Mane Reportedly Agrees To Join Real Madrid
Liverpool forward Sadio Mane has agreed a deal to join Real Madrid, according to France Football.
Though no agreement has been reached between the two clubs – with Goal understanding the Reds would not be willing to sell at any price – the Senegal international was happy to leave Anfield for Santiago Bernabeu.
The deal could now be in jeopardy, though, with Zinedine Zidane’s departure from Madrid potentially set to alter the Blancos’ transfer plans.
Arsenal lead the way in the race to secure Marouane Fellaini’s future, according to the Times.
Although Manchester United are trying to tie the Belgian to a new contract and AC Milan are also in the hunt, it is the Gunners who are out in front.
Unai Emery had previously tried to sign him when in charge of Paris Saint-Germain.
Antoine Griezmann is ready to once again shun interest from afar and remain at Atletico Madrid, according to Spanish news outlet ABC.
The France international, who was a top target for Manchester United in 2017, was believed to be closing in on a move to La Liga champions Barcelona.
He is, however, prepared to stay put and is set to commit to a lucrative new contract at Wanda Metropolitano.