- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
Liverpool’s Forward, Mane Reportedly Agrees To Join Real Madrid
Liverpool forward Sadio Mane has agreed a deal to join Real Madrid, according to France Football.
Though no agreement has been reached between the two clubs – with Goal understanding the Reds would not be willing to sell at any price – the Senegal international was happy to leave Anfield for Santiago Bernabeu.
The deal could now be in jeopardy, though, with Zinedine Zidane’s departure from Madrid potentially set to alter the Blancos’ transfer plans.
Arsenal lead the way in the race to secure Marouane Fellaini’s future, according to the Times.
Although Manchester United are trying to tie the Belgian to a new contract and AC Milan are also in the hunt, it is the Gunners who are out in front.
Unai Emery had previously tried to sign him when in charge of Paris Saint-Germain.
Antoine Griezmann is ready to once again shun interest from afar and remain at Atletico Madrid, according to Spanish news outlet ABC.
The France international, who was a top target for Manchester United in 2017, was believed to be closing in on a move to La Liga champions Barcelona.
He is, however, prepared to stay put and is set to commit to a lucrative new contract at Wanda Metropolitano.